Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Welcome everybody!!!

Hi guys!!!!!!

My name is Marie-Michele, better know as Marry!
I'm 19 years old and I'm a CANADIAN! :) Woot woot!
I'm from the province of Quebec and my mother tongue is french, which explain any mistakes I may make!

My blog name is a wordplay with my nickname and the fact that I am totally in love with nail polish!
I would seriously consider marrying it if I could! But I guess it's not an option so...

This blog is my first blog, so please excuse any rookie mistakes, technical difficulties and overuse of some things!
I'll try to post as often as I can! I'm currently out of school and partially employed so I will probably have a lot of free time!

On this blog, I will post nail tutorials, swatches, polish haul, nail art (moslty free-hand stuff inspired by other bloggers and nail art gurus), challenges, videos and daily life things!

That's pretty it for now! :)

Thank you all!
Please comment and help me! :)

xxx Marry

No comments:

Post a Comment